Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Art Reflection Two


Art Reflection Two



Your Task: To paint your photo using the colours you have chosen. Use your final draft to help you figure out what four colours you need for your backgrounds.



1. How do you feel about the work you did? Why?

   It was hard because I have to copy my art work.

2. What do you feel that you did well? Why?
   I feel well because my artwork is very well and I feel great.

3. What do you feel you did not so well? Why?
   I did not so well because my practice is not so well
   and I feel not great.

4. What would you do differently next time? Why?
   Next time I’m gonna change my colours and my design.
Give yourself a rating out of 2/10

1 comment:

Reese Witherspoon said...

courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount. Euro 2012 Jersey

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.